Top 5 Wednesday: Characters You'd Want at Thanksgiving

November 21, 2018


Hello, everybody!
The weather it's getting colder and colder, and that can only mean that some of the most waited from some people days are coming.
So this is a call to do something "thanksgiving(ly)" with a bookish side.

This week's Top 5 Wednesday topic is exactly that.
Here are the characters ...



1. Alia Keralis (Wonder Woman: Warbringer)
I'd really enjoyed her character in the book, so I think she'd make a great guest and can adapt easily to whatever the surroundings are.

2. Locke Lamora (Gentlemen Bastard) 
Psst, this is my new favorite character. I mean the mischief, the scheming ... ahhh it would be great if I can learn how to do these things so perfectly myself.

3. Emma Carstairs (The Dark Artifices) 
She is so badass, sassy, and wild. Somebody needs to keep up the mood of the dinner.

4. Magnus Bane (Shadowhunters series - he's everywhere)
Do I even need to say why I want him?! I mean that's Magnus Bane.

5. Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows duology)
Even more scheming.


Okay, so this is either gonna be one of the weirdest most awesome dinners ever, or the most bloody one. I really hope it'd be the former.

***
You can leave your perfect Thanksgiving's guests in the comments below :)  

You Might Also Like

0 comments