Top 5 Tuesday: Top 5 “Unputdownable” Reads

May 21, 2019




Hello, hello,
It's me again. Finally.


I'm pretty sure that we've all read this book which just got us hooked. Like no matter was going on it was in our mind, similarly when you're hungry and can't function normally until you take a bite of something.

More information about Top 5 Tuesday: Here
Today's  the topic is exactly about this "unputdownable" books and without further ado, let's get to the list:

1. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
If you had told me that I would love this book as much as I do now, I wouldn't have believed you. But I was totally hooked by the author's style and book's world - so magnanimous!!! Now, I only have to read the second installment.

2. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo.
Not only Bardugo is an auto-buy author for me but I'm always going really fast through her book. Well, you see the world of Grisha is one of my favorites and it is like to come back home after been gone for a long time.
But please, we have Nikolai here and Zoya aka my new queen who became my favorite character out of all. I loved the twists, sassiness, action. So freakin good!!!


3. This Savage Song by V. E. Schwab
It took me a while to get through the first couple of chapters but after that - oh, man. I wasn't ready for that ride. Loved the dystopian vibe in this world and the characters were so precious. Funny how I still haven't read the second book.

4. The Exact Opposite of Okay by Laura Steven
The book got me with its humor and realness. Totally unapologetic. It was such a light and fast read. Recommend it to everybody!!

5. Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I don't know why this series is so underhyped like why?!? First, the story is interesting, characters feel real, action, love, adventure, laugh. I've never before wanted and picked up the next book as it was with this series. All-time favorite for sure.


question:
tell me which underhyped book you read so fast and loved after?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so excited about Leigh Bardugo atm. Just finished the Shadow and Bone books and I'm currently reading Six of Crows. I can't wait to finally get to King of Scars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee, I wish I was reading them for the first time. Hang on, it only gets better. Hope you liek them! :)

      Delete