One Lovely Blog Award

December 25, 2015




Hello everyone! I was nominated by Gina for this OLBA. And before I continue I just want to thank her for nominating me and you should totally check out her blog!! :)

The rules for this One Lovely Blog Award are: 
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.  
  • List the rules display the word button.  
  • Give seven facts about yourself!  
  • Nominate fifteen other bloggers for the award and make sure to notify them!  
  • Display the award button on your blog and follow the blogger that nominated you. 

7 facts about me: 

1. I like the so called junk food and I do not have a problem with it. Everything is okay in regular and normal amounts. Also pizza, frenchfries and spaghetti. (Just food in general)

2. I love travelling. I feel really good when I'm doing it and there is something really excited when you go to a nofamiliar place.

3. Fantasy books are my favorites, sometimes I'm reading crime fiction and thrillers too.
  
4. Often but not always I like the minor characters or not so main ones. Especially when the main character is a naive, ordinary human, too sensitive but have a kind of confidence (stupid and useless one) (e.g. Feyre from ACOTAR). 

5. Sometimes I get easily frustrated over small things and sometimes I overthink stuff too much. 

6. I am an optimistic kind of person with a bit of realness. I believe that we are responsible for our lifes and should always go for the 100% of everything. 

7. It is really easy for me to adapt and accept (new) things and places. 


People who I'm gonna nominate unfortunately will be only two. Firstly because I'm kind of new here and I do not know so many bloggers and second - the ones I know are around fifteen so I will leave more of them free to be nominated by the others.

The 2 nominees are: 

Pamela 

Yuli 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the nice words, Yulia!
    And I totally agree with point 6!!
    Great post :-)

    Gina @ A Thousand Books

    ReplyDelete