Top 5 Wednesday: Most Anticipated 2019 releases

December 19, 2018



As if my tbr is almost gone that I want to add more to it. Let's laugh together.
I'm thinking that I'm so left behind with all of the books. New ones are keep coming. Not nice. 

Hopefully, around Christmas, I'll have enough time to catch up. But for now, let's see what's gonna be added to my pile from the upcoming year. 
You know what?! All of the books mentioned below are coming out in January. That's how you start the new year.

1. King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo.
Publication Date: January 29th, 2019 


That's mine auto-buy author. Grishaverse is my favorite book world so there's that too. 
Can you even imagine how awesome a book about Nikolai will be?! How many quotes to highlight will be inside of it? The laughter and the adventure? 
Well, one thing is sure - I cannot wait for this book to come out. 

2. Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye.
Publication Date: January 22nd, 2019 


The Crown's Games duology was great. Her style is really light and the story interesting that you don't know when you've finished it. I expect nothing less from this one as well. Also, I hope there is as much food as there was in the other series. 

It's about brother and sister - marked by the gods to be trained in magic and the fighting art so they can protect their kingdom. They want to prove themselves but in a kingdom free of violence it's difficult to make their mark. Until one day they encounter a strange camp ... 

3. Slayer by Kiersten White. 
Publication Date: January 8th, 2019 


This series is a spin-off and takes place in the same world of Buffy the Vampire Slayer after Buffy’s time when a new Slayer is chosen. 

I don't know about you but I'm all in. So excited to read this one. I don't have any words. 

4. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi.
Publication Date: January 15th, 2019 


I loved Aru Shah and the End of Time, and this one sounds a little Six of Crow-ish. We have a group of different people that are going on a heist. Well, I'm sold. I can get over that is placed in the past. At least is in Paris so...

5. A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer. 
Publication Date: January 29th, 2019


Not the biggest fan of The Beauty and The Beast but a big one of retellings in general. 

We have a boy that is cursed, and a girl whose life is anything but easy. 
It's simple: Fall in love, break the curse. Break the curse, save the kingdom. 


So did you see ?! There are 3 books that are coming on the 29th of January. The first month of the new year is going to be a long one. Too much waiting. 

***
what are some books coming out in 2019 that you're excited about? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments